Registration for LAFFCON is encouraged but not a necessity. We will turn away no one at the door (doors open at 10:00 A.M.).
That said, a rough count of those planning to attend will help provide a better conference experience by helping us plan amenities like refreshments and Lafferty swag ("Is there such a thing as Lafferty swag?" you ask. We're certainly working on it.)
Registration for LAFFCON4 is now open.
Participants can register using the following direct link:
Registration is also available via the Mercer County Library website:
1) Go to the library website at www.mcl.org
2) Point your mouse at PROGRAMS toward the top of the page
3) Click ADULT PROGRAMS from the dropdown
4) Change "All Months" at the top to "June" and LAFFCON will pop right up
5) Click Register and fill out the short form
If you run into any glitches during the process please contact us at LaffconStaff@gmail.com and we'll make sure your registration is completed.