Wednesday, May 1, 2019
Registration Now OPEN!
Registration for LAFFCON4 in Lawrenceville, NJ is now open!
LAFFCON encourages participants to register but it is not a necessity. We will turn away no one at the door. Registering helps us plan amenities like refreshments and Lafferty swag ("Is there such a thing as Lafferty swag?" you ask. Indeed there is.)
Participants can register using the following direct link:
Registration is also available via the Mercer County Library website:
1) Go to the library website at www.mcl.org
2) Point your mouse at PROGRAMS toward the top of the page
3) Click ADULT PROGRAMS from the dropdown
4) Change "All Months" at the top to "June" and Laffcon will pop right up
5) Click Register and fill out the short form.
If you run into any glitches during the process please contact us at LaffconStaff@gmail.com and we'll make sure your registration is completed.
LAFFCON4 takes place Saturday, June 8, 2019 at the Lawrence Headquarters Branch of the library, 2751 Brunswick Pike, Lawrenceville, NJ 08648. Learn more about LAFFCON online at http://www.laffcon.org/
Posted by Anthony Ryan Rhodes